Indigenous Black Theology : Toward an African-Centered Theology of the African American Religious Experience Hardback
by J. Clark
Part of the Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice series
This work is concerned with the way Black Christian formation, because of the acceptance of universal, absolute, and exclusive Christian doctrines, seems to justify and even encourage anti-African sentiment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, XVII, 186 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/09/2012
- Category: History of religion
- ISBN: 9781137002822
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £53.19