Raphael Lemkin and the Struggle for the Genocide Convention Paperback / softback
by J. Cooper
This book is the first complete biography of Raphael Lemkin, the father of the United Nations Genocide Convention, based on his papers; and shows how his campaign for an international treaty succeeded.
In addition, the book covers Lemkin's inauguration of the historical study of past genocides.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 338 pages, VII, 338 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2008
- Category: Biography: historical, political & military
- ISBN: 9781137427373
- Hardback from £62.55
- PDF from £16.99
- Paperback / softback from £19.25