The Australian School of International Relations Hardback
by J. Cotton
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan History of International Thought series
This book offers the first comprehensive account of the emergence of the IR discipline in Australia.
Initially influenced by British ideas, the first generation of Australian international relations practitioners demonstrated in their work a strong awareness of the unique local conditions to which their theorizing should respond.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 303 pages, XIII, 303 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/07/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137308054
- Paperback / softback from £62.55