The Indigenous Space and Marginalized Peoples in the United Nations Hardback
by J. Dahl
In the UN, indigenous peoples have achieved more rights than any other group of people.
This book traces this to the ability of indigenous peoples to create consensus among themselves; the establishment of an indigenous caucus; and the construction of a global indigenousness.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 296 pages, XIV, 296 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2012
- Category: Indigenous peoples
- ISBN: 9781137280534
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £61.69