Simple Tailoring and Alteration Paperback / softback
This book features 10 tailoring techniques suitable for novice to intermediate sewers.
It offers step-by-step instructions, illustrations and fabulous photography throughout.
It includes practical information on equipment, fabrics, measuring and stitching.
Revamp your wardrobe and maximise its usage with this comprehensive practical guide to maintaining and altering your clothes.
Acclaimed costumer and expert tailor J Francois-Campbell guides you through ten tailoring techniques, covering everything from replacing buttons to changing a garment's shape.
If you're looking for better-fitting clothes or simply to prolong the life of your garments, this book will show you how with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
Projects include: skirts, dresses, trousers, jackets, shirts, coats and capes, boiler suits, jumpers, waistcoats and ties.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes 58 photographs, includes 426 illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/05/2016
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781861089595