People's Response to Disasters in the Philippines : Vulnerability, Capacities, and Resilience Hardback
by J. Gaillard
Part of the Disaster Studies series
This book provides a critical perspective on people's response to disasters in the Philippines.
It draws upon an array of case studies to discuss people's vulnerability, capacities and resilience in facing a wide range of different hazards.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, XX, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/02/2015
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9781137484284
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95