Imperial Culture in Antipodean Cities, 1880-1939 Hardback
by J. Griffiths
Part of the Britain and the World series
Drawing on a wealth of primary and secondary sources, this book explores how far imperial culture penetrated antipodean city institutions.
It argues that far from imperial saturation, the city 'Down Under' was remarkably untouched by the Empire.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 306 pages, XIII, 306 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/03/2014
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781137385727
- Paperback / softback from £53.79