Confronting Mistakes : Lessons from the Aviation Industry when Dealing with Error Hardback
by J. Hagen
In most organizations, errors - although common and unavoidable - are rarely mentioned bottom-up.
Using this example of the high risk aviation industry this book assess how active error management can work and lead to success.
Using academic research and 10 actual aviation accidents cases, this book will provide compelling and informative reading.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, VIII, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/08/2013
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781137276179
- Paperback / softback from £23.25