Private Property and State Power : Philosophical Justifications, Economic Explanations, and the Role of Government Hardback
by J. Huffman
This book details the relationship between private property and government.
As private property is important to both individual welfare and the public interest, the book provides an intellectual framework for the analysis and resolution of contemporary property rights disputes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 183 pages, XIII, 183 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137376619
- Paperback / softback from £49.25
- PDF from £50.14