Bayesian Nonparametrics Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Statistics series
This book is the first systematic treatment of Bayesian nonparametric methods and the theory behind them.
It will also appeal to statisticians in general. The book is primarily aimed at graduate students and can be used as the text for a graduate course in Bayesian non-parametrics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 308 pages, XII, 308 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 08/04/2003
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387955377
- Paperback / softback from £103.85