Competition and Growth : Innovations and Selection in Industry Evolution Paperback / softback
Jati K. Sengupta examines the market dynamics of the evolution of industry and the impact of new technology with R&D and knowledge capital.
The book builds the theory of innovations in the contexts of the high-tech industries of today such as computing and telecommunications.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 177 pages, IX, 177 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/01/2004
- Category: Economics of industrial organisation
- ISBN: 9781349520909
- PDF from £83.30
- Hardback from £74.55