India's New Economy : Industry Efficiency and Growth Hardback
This book examines India's new economy - its strengths, weaknesses and potential.
The book covers three key areas of growth in India's economy - the IT (information technology) sector, export trade (with its externality effects) and the financial sector (in particular, banking reforms).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 264 pages, XIII, 264 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/11/2008
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230201705
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £69.05
Free Home Delivery
on all orders
Pick up orders
from local bookshops