David Ricardo Hardback
by J. King
Part of the Great Thinkers in Economics series
This book offers a new account of David Ricardo's political economy that is both scholarly and accessible.
It provides a detailed overview of the secondary literature on Ricardo down to 2012, and discusses alternative perspectives on his work, including those of Marxians, neoclassicals and Sraffians.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, VII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/08/2013
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230289963
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95