The Epistemology of Religious Disagreement : A Better Understanding Hardback
by J. Kraft
Many assume falsely that religious disagreements engage rules of evidence presentation and belief justification radically different than the ordinary disagreements people have every day, whether those religious disagreements are in Sri Lanka between Hindus and Buddhists or in the Middle East among Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 182 pages, IX, 182 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/05/2012
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9780230111905
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £52.99