Liberalism and the Habsburg Monarchy, 1861-1895 Hardback
by J. Kwan
Often the liberal movement has been viewed through the lens of its later German nationalism.
This presents only one facet of a wide-ranging, all-encompassing project to regenerate the Habsburg Monarchy.
By analysing its various nuances, this volume provides a new, more positive interpretation of Austro-German liberalism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 308 pages, X, 308 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Regional & national history
- ISBN: 9781137366917
- Paperback / softback from £52.19