The Magic of M.C.Escher Paperback / softback
As beautiful and rigorous as an Escher work itself, this book is the classic study of a great maverick who so memorably linked the world of imagemaking with geometry and paradox.
Escher's works, from the great master prints to numerous drawings, are brilliantly arranged to form a cinematic journey of discovery that reveals the magical world of the artist's mind, an uncharted realm lush with exotic conceptions and inventions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 202 pages, 50 Illustrations, black and white; 330 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/05/2013
- Category: History of art & design styles: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780500290736