PMP (R) Exam Challenge! Paperback / softback
Part of the ESI International Project Management Series series
Preparing for and passing the PMP (R) exam is no small feat.
Although the number of certified PMP (R)s continues at a phenomenal rate, the exam failure rate remains uncommonly high.
PMP (R) Exam Challenge! is designed to help you pass the exam by giving you an easy-to-use, highly portable publication, containing key relevant topics you are certain to encounter on your exam.
Featuring 660 practice questions, this sixth edition completely reflects the PMBOK (R) Guide, Fifth Edition and covers the guide's ten knowledge areas.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 636 pages, 11/25/14- All Ebooks Corrected again; 2 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, black
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/06/2013
- Category: Business & management: study & revision guides
- ISBN: 9781466599826