Nontraditional Students and Community Colleges : The Conflict of Justice and Neoliberalism Paperback / softback
by J. Levin
Focusing on non-traditional students in higher education institutions, this new book from renowned scholar John Levin examines the extent to which community college students receive justice both within their institution and as an outcome of their education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 270 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 270 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: Students & student organisations
- ISBN: 9781137445322
- Paperback / softback from £34.15
- PDF from £21.24
- Hardback from £51.85