Geometric Fundamentals of Robotics Hardback
by J. M. Selig
Part of the Monographs in Computer Science series
* Provides an elegant introduction to the geometric concepts that are important to applications in robotics* Includes significant state-of-the art material that reflects important advances, connecting robotics back to mathematical fundamentals in group theory and geometry* An invaluable reference that serves a wide audience of grad students and researchers in mechanical engineering, computer science, and applied mathematics
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 398 pages, 8 Tables, black and white; 32 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 398 p. 32 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 19/11/2004
- Category: Geometry
- ISBN: 9780387208749
- Paperback / softback from £53.75