Indigenous Diplomacies Hardback
Edited by J. Marshall Beier, P. Whitney Lackenbauer
This volume explores broad conceptual questions raised by the 'discovery' of indigenous peoples as increasingly important global political actors - questions made all the more urgent by the sudden recognition that indigenous diplomacies are not at all new, but merely newly noticed.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 260 pages, XVI, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/01/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230613072
- Paperback / softback from £53.05