European Union Security Dynamics : In the New National Interest Paperback / softback
by J. Matlary
Part of the New Security Challenges series
This book shows how France and Britain are leaders in EU security and defense policy, and explains why both states need each other in this policy area.
The lack of relevant military capacity in Europe today implies that the US favors a strong EU in this field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 234 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 234 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/01/2009
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9781137307620
- Paperback / softback from £31.65
- Hardback from £53.69
- PDF from £34.00