Katherine Mansfield and the Modernist Marketplace : At the Mercy of the Public Hardback
by J. McDonnell
Katherine Mansfield had a career-long engagement with the literary marketplace from the age of eighteen.
This book examines how she developed as a writer within a range of book and periodical publishing contexts, reconsidering her writing's enactment of a commercially viable modern aesthetic in her experimentation with the short story form.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, IX, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/08/2010
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230234796
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £54.09