The Discourse Trap and the US Military : From the War on Terror to the Surge Hardback
by J. Michaels
This book proposes the idea of a 'discourse trap' in which the discourses and associated terminology devised for political or military reasons can entrap policymakers by motivating or constraining their actions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, VII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/03/2013
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230372047
- Paperback / softback from £54.09