The Myth of the Chemical Cure : A Critique of Psychiatric Drug Treatment Paperback / softback
by J. Moncrieff
This book overturns the idea that psychiatric drugs work by correcting chemical imbalance and analyzes the professional, commercial and political vested interests that have shaped this view.
It provides a comprehensive critique of research on drugs including antidepressants, antipsychotics and mood stabilizers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 278 pages, XI, 278 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2007
- Category: Psychological methodology
- ISBN: 9780230574328
- PDF from £34.00
- Hardback from £96.55