The Moral Dimensions of Empathy : Limits and Applications in Ethical Theory and Practice Hardback
by J. Oxley
Does empathy help us to be moral? The author argues that empathy is often instrumental to meeting the demands of morality as defined by various ethical theories.
This multi-faceted work links psychological research on empathy with ethical theory and contemporary trends in moral education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XI, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230276567
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95