Baader-Meinhof and the Novel : Narratives of the Nation / Fantasies of the Revolution, 1970-2010 Hardback
by J. Preece
Part of the Studies in European Culture and History series
The Baader-Meinhof Group and other violent underground organizations have provided material to many novels by leading German and international writers.
This book is the first to examine this rich literary corpus, treating it as a political unconscious which expresses submerged anxieties and moral blind-spots in Europe's most powerful country.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, XXVI, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230341074
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £56.65