Strategy, Value and Risk : A Guide to Advanced Financial Management Hardback
by J. Rogers
Part of the Global Financial Markets series
Updated and revised, the third edition frames strategy as delivering firm value in both the short and long term while maintaining a sustainable competitive advantage.
These issues are examined through industry evolution, the rise of the information economy, financial analysis, corporate and quantitative finance, and risk management concepts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 224 pages, XVII, 224 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/04/2013
- Category: Corporate finance
- ISBN: 9780230392670
- Paperback / softback from £53.79
- PDF from £55.24