A publication of a unique Neolithic cemetery in south Sweden comprising graves of only children and youngsters buried two by two.
The children were buried with amber miniatures of double-edged axes and maces.
The conspicuous twin motif is tentatively discussed within the framework of some of the oldest myths of the Old World.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, col illus., in Swedish with English summary
- Publisher: Riksantikvarieambetets forlag
- Publication Date: 10/08/2002
- Category: Prehistoric archaeology
- ISBN: 9789172092693