Land of the Fallen Star Gods : The Celestial Origins of Ancient Egypt Paperback / softback
by J. S. Gordon
* Explains how the "spontaneous" appearance of Egyptian civilisation 5,000 years ago represents the remnants of an ancient worldwide advanced culture * Explores astrophysical, geophysical and anthropological evidence of forgotten civilisations beneath the Mediterranean and along the coast of northwestern Africa * Examines the mystical traditions and initiatory rituals of the ancient Egyptians and their sophisticated understanding of precession, human evolution and divine purposeRadically reinterpreting the time line of prehistory, J.
S. Gordon shows that Egyptian civilisation is 50,000 years older than acknowledged by Egyptology.
He explores astrophysical, cosmological, geophysical, linguistic and anthropological evidence to reveal forgotten civilisations hidden beneath the Mediterranean and along the coast of northwestern Africa.
He explains how the "spontaneous" full-fledged appearance of Egyptian and Sumerian civilisations 5,000 years ago represents not the birth of civilisation but the remnants of an immensely ancient and sophisticated worldwide culture ranging from Tibet and China to Atlantis and the vastly larger continent of which it once was part. Examining the mystical traditions and initiatory rituals of the ancient Egyptians, Gordon shows that they were not a culture obsessed with death and tombs but one structured around cosmic knowledge, with an astronomical competence that modern science has yet to attain.
He reveals their sophisticated understanding of the precession of the equinoxes and its inextricable connection to human evolution and divine purpose-an understanding that could only have arisen from many millennia of high-level observation.
Illustrating in detail the sacred geometry of the Great Pyramid and the Giza site, Gordon explains how the coherence of Egyptian mystico-scientific concepts and their art, architecture, and engineering reveals a mission to achieve a "reflection of Heaven on Earth" through the careful location, orientation, and stellar alignment of their temples.
He shows the Egyptian Mystery School and its scientific knowledge and universal spiritual philosophy to be a legacy left to the ancient Egyptians by the "fallen star gods," divine celestial beings who came to Earth long ago and founded the original now forgotten culture-and who will return again with the turning of the Great Year.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Inner Traditions Bear and Company
- Publication Date: 11/08/2013
- Category: Ancient Egyptian religion & mythology
- ISBN: 9781591431640
- EPUB from £8.99