Investigative Journalism, Environmental Problems and Modernisation in China Hardback
by J. Tong
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Media and Environmental Communication series
This book examines how the news media in general, and investigative journalism in particular, interprets environmental problems and how those interpretations contribute to the shaping of a discourse of risk that can compete against the omnipresent and hegemonic discourse of modernisation in Chinese society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, XIV, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/03/2015
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9781137406668
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £49.85