Congress, the Supreme Court, and Religious Liberty : The Case of City of Boerne v. Flores Hardback
by J. Waltman
In the case City of Boerne v. Flores, the Supreme Court struck down the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993.
Waltman offers the first book-length analysis of the act to show how this case contributes to an intense legal debate still ongoing today: Can and should the Supreme Court be the exclusive interpreter of the Constitution?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 199 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 199 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/06/2013
- Category: Religious freedom / freedom of worship
- ISBN: 9781137300638
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69