Foreign Direct Investment, Governance, and the Environment in China : Regional Dimensions Hardback
by J. Zhang
Part of the The Nottingham China Policy Institute Series series
This book links the environment and corruption with China's large inflows of foreign direct investment (FDI).
It investigates the effects of economic development and foreign investment on pollution in China; the effects of corruption and governance quality on FDI location choice in China.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 270 pages, XVII, 270 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/01/2014
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230354159
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £61.65