Hydrogen, Batteries and Fuel Cells Paperback / softback
Hydrogen, Batteries and Fuel Cells provides the science necessary to understand these important areas, considering theory and practice, practical problem-solving, descriptions of bottlenecks, and future energy system applications.
The title covers hydrogen as an energy carrier, including its production and storage; the application and analysis of electrochemical devices, such as batteries, fuel cells and electrolyzers; and the modeling and thermal management of momentum, heat, mass and charge transport phenomena.
This book offers fundamental and integrated coverage on these topics that is critical to the development of future energy systems.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, Approx. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 03/07/2019
- Category: Juvenile offenders
- ISBN: 9780128169506