Sonya Richardson is a happily single former basketball star and admitted 'homebody' who leads a quiet, spiritual life far from the spotlight in the city.
When her old publicist, Michelle, signs Sonya up to be on the network reality dating show Hunk or Punk, Sonya initially resists - then relents.
John Bond is a widowed former youth pastor and church handyman still mourning his African-American wife.
On a whim, John answers an email asking for Hunk or Punk contestants.
Soon the pair are refusing to play by the show's rules and creating something magical on and off the air.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 458 pages
- Publisher: Kensington Publishing
- Publication Date: 26/02/2013
- Category: Adult & contemporary romance
- ISBN: 9780758277220
- Paperback / softback from £5.95
- EPUB from £5.58