This appealing and stylish book presents the trends and influences that surrounded costume jewelry from the 1920s through 1960s.
It includes a short history of jewelry persay, evolution of costume jewelry, important companies, a glimpse at the industry, and hints on testing real versus costume jewelry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, over 290 color & b& w photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/04/1999
- Category: History of art / art & design styles
- ISBN: 9780764308505