The Psychology of Power : Temptation at the Top Hardback
The author tests the hypothesis that hubris and the Bathsheba syndrome tend to affect all top leaders, by zooming in on the best known and very highest executives of our own day and age, and examines the psychological forces tugging at the top level of political leadership.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, VII, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/11/2014
- Category: Political ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137454027
- Paperback / softback from £61.69
- PDF from £59.50