An integrated four-skills, American English course for adults and young adults. Four Corners Second Edition Level 1 (CEFR A1) combines effective, communicative methodology with a practical, 'can-do' approach, giving students the language they need to communicate with confidence.
Clear learning outcomes and 'can-do' statements for every lesson, linked to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), help teachers and their students measure the progress being made.
This is the printed Level 1 Workbook A that complements the Level 1 Student's Book A, and consists of the first six units (1-6).
It can be used in class or for homework, and provides students with additional vocabulary, grammar, functional language and reading practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 52 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/10/2018
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781108459532
- Mixed media product from £11.84