An integrated four-skills, American English course for adults and young adults. Four Corners Second Edition Level 1 (CEFR A1) combines effective, communicative methodology with a practical, 'can-do' approach, giving students the language they need to communicate with confidence.
Clear learning outcomes and 'can-do' statements for every lesson, linked to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), help teachers and their students measure the progress being made.
This is the printed Level 1 Workbook B that complements the Level 1 Student's Book B, and consists of the second six units (7-12).
It can be used in class or for homework, and provides students with additional vocabulary, grammar, functional language and reading practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 56 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/10/2018
- Category: ELT workbooks, practice books & exercises
- ISBN: 9781108459556
- Mixed media product from £16.48