Interchange Fourth Edition : Interchange Level 2 Student's Book B with Self-study DVD-ROM Mixed media product
Interchange Fourth Edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level. Student's Book B, Level 2 builds on the foundations established in Level 1 for accurate and fluent communication, extending grammatical, lexical, and functional skills.
Student's Book B, Level 2 contains units 9-16, the second half of the full Student's Book, progress checks, additional Interchange activities, and a Grammar Plus section that provides additional grammar explanations and practice.
Included is a Self-study DVD-ROM that provides the full class video and extra practice with vocabulary, grammar, speaking, listening, and reading.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 101 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 28/09/2012
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781107626768
- Mixed media product from £22.97