Walks in the Yorkshire Dales : Jack Keighley's 50 favourite routes Paperback / softback
Guidebook to 50 of the author's favourite walks in the Yorkshire Dales.
All the walks are circular, and range from 4.5 to nearly 8 miles.
They have been chosen to appeal to all tastes, and vary from simple valley strolls (ideal as half-day 'family rambles') to strenuous fell expeditions.
Hand-written and profusely illustrated in Jack Keighley's unique and highly distinctive style, each chapter contains a meticulously detailed map and concise route directions on the same page, a general description of the terrain, notes on features of interest and parking information.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, Black and white illustration throughout
- Publisher: Cicerone Press
- Publication Date: 01/05/2006
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781852844813
- PDF from £6.00