Christmas in France Hardback
by Jack Manning
Part of the Christmas around the World series
Ornaments and lights decorate Christmas trees. Small, painted figures of animals and people fill creches, scenes that look like the place of Jesus' birth.
Children open gifts on Christmas Day. People eat roasted goose, turkey, chestnuts and oysters.
They go to Christmas plays and musical shows called pastorales.
These are the sights and sounds of Christmas in France.
Come and explore the many French traditions that bring people of this country together at Christmas.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 24 pages, 17 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/10/2016
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474725736
- Paperback / softback from £6.95
- PDF from £2.33