A Small Piece of Pure Gold : A witness to power beyond chance Paperback / softback
John Nodding considers his own life from the angles of family, work, church and travel.
More than most, he had to learn how to abound - or how to face losses.
His experience challenges readers to become better stewards of God's grace.
Trained as an accountant, John Nodding set up his own computer systems support company for Media businesses.
After selling up, he served as Treasurer for various charities and at church.
This often meant having to rein in overenthusiastic frontline workers!
He now suffers from Motor Neurone Disease which affects his body but not his mind.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 4 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Highland Books
- Publication Date: 22/10/2015
- Category: Biography: religious & spiritual
- ISBN: 9781897913925