Cape May, New Jersey, is one of America's most popular vacation destinations.
Revisit, or experience for the first time, through 132 color images, the award-winning beach, outstanding Bed and Breakfasts, and the Victorian architecture.
Frolic with tourists on the beach, and tour Cape May's only Victorian House Museum and the country's oldest continually operating lighthouse.
The picturesque scenes capture Cape May through four seasons, including the sparkling lights and decorations at Christmas.
Now the beach can be enjoyed any time of the year! This is a perfect souvenir for tourists and residents alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 132 color images
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/03/2011
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9780764335044