They lunch at Ma Maison and the Bistro on salads and hot gossip.
They cruise Rodeo Drive in their Mercedes and Rolls, turning shopping at Giorgio and Gucci into an art form.
They pursue the body beautiful at the Workout and Body Asylum.
Dressed by St. Laurent and Galanos, they dine at the latest restaurants on the rise and fall of one another's fortunes.
They are the Hollywood Wives, a privileged breed of women whose ticket to ride is a famous husband.
Hollywood. At its most flamboyant.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 704 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/05/2012
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781849836258
- EPUB from £0.99
- Paperback / softback from £6.95
- CD-Audio from £18.69