To Want to Learn : Insights and Provocations for Engaged Learning Paperback / softback
When students are self-motivated, they work harder at learning even if resources are inadequate.
This book argues that students and teachers waste time and energy because the curriculum rests on flawed mental models.
Change requires theories of motivation and learning based on advances in neurobiology and cognitive studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 230 pages, XIX, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/08/2012
- Category: Educational psychology
- ISBN: 9780230338203
- Hardback from £27.15
- PDF from £21.25