Cambridge IGCSE (R) Spanish as a First Language Coursebook Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge International IGCSE series
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Spanish as a First Language syllabus (0502) for first examination in 2015. With a skills-based approach and an international focus, this coursebook promotes a deeper understanding of the Spanish language and culture.
Engaging texts and activities, built around the learning objectives, develop critical thinking and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Spanish as a First Language course.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 15/12/2016
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9781316632918