Identity, Health and Women : A Critical Social Psychological Perspective Hardback
This book provides a three-part investigation into identity construction.
Theory, voice and praxis are all represented as the book follows the rationale, stories and narrative methodology of the study of a group of women.
The final part of the book presents a new model of identity construction framed in women's health identity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, XIV, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/10/2010
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230241794
- Paperback / softback from £56.15