Trading Plans Made Simple : A Beginner's Guide to Planning for Trading Success Paperback / softback
Trading Plans Made Simple is the essential guide for anyone who wants to achieve trading success and maximise their financial returns.
Just as every business needs a robust plan for success, so too does your trading. In Trading Plans Made Simple you will discover the simplest and easiest way to build a comprehensive plan for your trading--one that will help you trade like a professional and provide you with a structure and strategy to guide your trading.
Inside you'll find information on:
- conducting your trading like a business
- creating an individual trading plan tailored to your goals
- approaching your trading with discipline
- defining your trading strategy
- managing your money and assessing your risk
- measuring your success and reviewing your trading
If you're ready to turbocharge your trading with an individual plan and maximise your success without all the stress, this is the book for you.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/02/2011
- Category: Investment & securities
- ISBN: 9780730375401