Caviar with Rum : Cuba-USSR and the Post-Soviet Experience Paperback / softback
Edited by Jacqueline Loss, Jose Manuel Prieto
Part of the New Directions in Latino American Cultures series
Consisting of sixteen essays by renowned writers and artists, Caviar with Rum: Cuba-USSR and the Post-Soviet Experience is the first book of its kind to bring to life how and why the Soviet period is revisited in Cuban memory these days and what that means for creative production and the future of geopolitics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 262 pages, XV, 262 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/07/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137031341