200 Braids to Loop, Knot, Weave & Twist Paperback / softback
by Jacqui Carey
Experiment with texture and colour to create gilded, beaded braids.
Unlike shop-bought versions, yours can be custom designed to perfectly match your own unique craft projects.
The main directory is a sumptuous collection of designs, organized according to structure, from twisted and knotted braids to more elaborate looped and woven pieces.
Each braid features a close-up photograph, a recipe of materials and step-by-step instructions.
All core techniques are clearly demonstrated with easy-to-follow photographs, and little or no equipment is needed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 400 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/01/2011
- Category: Ropework, knots & macrame
- ISBN: 9781844486526